WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Mice - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Mice > Topics

Subject: do you have a mouse?
Replies: 13 Views: 1984

red0ne 3/22/2007 - 1:15:30
Well then tell me all about your little pet! I want to know everything. The name, color, gender and so on. Also tell me about any funny/cute/strange things your mouse has ever done. Enjoy! *

red0ne 4/23/2007 - 8:42:30
I Have four mice. Two males and two females. I'll start with the males. Male no.1: Black with a white face and belly. He is seventeen weeks old. His name is 'Gesiggie'. He is extremely tame. I have bred him once already and he sired seven beautiful and healthy babies. I use him for breeding purposes but mostly as a lovely pet. He has a cute way of nibbling me through the wires of his cage when he wants attention. *

red0ne 4/23/2007 - 8:49:57
Male no.2: Pure white with red eyes. He is about sixteen weeks old. His name is 'Ogies'. I am breeding him to a female at the moment and hope to produce many different colors of babies, maybe with red eyes. He is relatively tame and never bites. He has a cute way of climbing directly into my hand and grooming himself there. I use him for breeding but also mostly as a pet. *

red0ne 4/23/2007 - 8:59:06
Female no.1: Light, greyish-brown color with black specs in between, a white diamond pattern on her head and a white belly. Seventeen weeks old. Very tame. Never bites. Im breeding her to 'Ogies' at the moment. Her name is 'Juweeltjie' (because of the diamond pattern). She is also mainly a pet, although I do breed her ocassionally. *

red0ne 4/23/2007 - 9:07:12
Female no.2: A lovely golden-caramel color with a slightly lighter belly. She is sixteen weeks old. I have already bred her to 'Gesiggie'. She is very tame and never bites. Her name is 'Minni'(she was really small when I bought her). She is bred occasionally but is mainly a pet. *

red0ne 5/3/2007 - 4:32:21
I got a new mouse yesterday 2 May 2007. She is a lovely light fudge color with red eyes. She is only three weeks old. My two female mice lick and fuss over her all the time. And her name is Fudge. *

carley15 7/8/2007 - 12:30:05
they sound so CUTE!my lil mouse bites but u cnt realy feel it...the day i got him..he was smal an nipf my finger when i put his food in..he jumped up on my top on my chest..lol *

carley15 7/8/2007 - 12:35:36
the cat..snickle for short is his name..(a furry blck an white cat that looks like felix..imediatly ran up too meet Tco the mouse..my cat will neva hurt or bother with other animals.hes been alone eva since the dogs ganged up on his mom when he was a kitten *

carley15 7/8/2007 - 12:37:46
Tco has a habit of standing on his two lil feet an stand cluelessly turning both ways slowly.what does it mean? *

carley15 7/8/2007 - 4:03:06
u think he just looking for attention? anduan.GIF or just lonely anduan3.GIF sorry if i botherd u anduan2.GIF *

red0ne 7/11/2007 - 9:16:53
He might be looking for attention, but I think he is just looking around, catching strange sounds or smells. It is just his way of getting to know your home. Good luck with the little guy! He sounds really cute! *

carley15 7/11/2007 - 9:29:39
thanks,.an right nw he is running around in the plastic wheel in his cage...very active nw that its late *

raicat 24.10.07 - 08:57am
Meow.. i don't have a mouse but i've had loads.. i probably shouldn't be here.. purrrrr *

corflor 11.03.08 - 04:08am
I am a novice at mouse housekeeping want tn get 2 mice so what size/measurement is best that is how much space per movse should I allow? *

* Mice Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Mice

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search