Mice - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Mice > Topics

Subject: Do you have a hamster?
Replies: 5 Views: 701

red0ne 4/23/2007 - 8:14:08
Well tell me all about him/her. EVERYTHING!!! *

carg1rl 4/26/2007 - 8:40:16
i have a long haired syrian hamster called eva. her pic is on my wap site. she only bit me once & that was on the way home 4rm the pet shop. when i got her she was the size of a dwarf. now fully grown she's smaller than a normal fully grown syrian. on her first day she ran away. that wasn't the last time. *

carg1rl 4/26/2007 - 8:43:07
then i have 4 dwarf hamsters. they aren't really people friendly. im not very good with them. every time i try 2 take the boy hamsters out they scream & bite me *

red0ne 4/27/2007 - 5:55:20
I have a Russian dwarf hamster. Female. She is very cute and cuddly, and although I guess she means it playfully, she likes to start biting me after sitting on my hand for a while! And she bites hard! But at a cute little hammy you can't stay angry long. *sigh* *

red0ne 5/3/2007 - 4:25:08
I bought a new hammy monday the 30 April 2007. Its a female hammy and I bought her as a companion for my other hamster. Her name is 'Kleintjie'. *

red0ne 5/18/2007 - 1:41:24
Im getting a syrian hamster as a replacement for Kleintjie. She is untameable as she was the one everyone pecked on at the shop. She shivers and bites whenever I go near her. She had a really bad start in life, and I hope she gets a good home. I love her so I wish her the best of luck. Im getting my syrian in almost 2 weeks. *

* Mice Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Mice

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search