WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Mice - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Mice > Topics

Subject: escape/aquarium/water
Replies: 3 Views: 862

corflor 17.03.08 - 05:13pm
I will get 2 mice this week but am worried re possibility of escape. Cage bars are 1 1/4 in apart and baby mice might slip through. i have a well ventilated aquarium as possible home but theres no way to attach water bottle so would have to use BOWL. If the mice tip bowl over is it ok to clean just the wet area or do you advice replacing the ENTIRE beding --even what is stil dry? some people with cats only clean, on a daily basis, the dirty area of the litter box but leave what is clean intact until the entire box gets cleaned once a week, Or do mice need extra care? daily replacing of entire straw can be expensive. Any ideas? Corinna cor390@yahoo.com *

kevsbabe 19.03.08 - 03:22am
An aquarium would work best for mice. You can get aquarium lids with a special hole in the top for water bottles. I got one from wal mart but a pet store should have them to. You only have to clean the wet stuff out if its still dry its ok to leave it *

kevsbabe 19.03.08 - 03:26am
Any kind of mouse or rat can fit through anything that its head will go through and unlike rats small mice most likely cant be found once lose. Also a fancy mouse is more tamed than a regular white mouse. I prefer rats they are lots nicer *

red0ne 2.04.08 - 01:02am
Try to find a heavy bowl, preferably ceramic, which cannot be pushed over or tipped by the mice. If water is spilled you only need to clean the wet area. *

* Mice Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Mice

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search